Library Media Center
Novi Middle School Library Media Center
A wide variety of services are available to students and staff through Novi Middle School's library media center. In addition to the many titles available, the library media center has an extensive eBook and research database collection. Students check out books, conduct research and produce multimedia projects in the library. There is an instructional area, two computer labs and a collaboration space available for individual classroom use. A library media center orientation is conducted in the fall for incoming seventh graders. Book talks are given while research, media and computer skills are taught throughout the year to both seventh and eighth grade classes.
An extensive online research database collection can be accessed from the Online Research Resources link below.
In cooperation with students, staff and the community, the mission of NCS Library Media Centers is to empower all learners toward high academic achievement through collaborative literacy and learning, a commitment to reading, and regular use of technology.
- Accessing Materials from the Library Media Center
- Book Suggestion Form
- Destiny Discover (OPAC - Online Catalog)
- eBook & Audio Book Options
- Library Curbside Service for Middle School Students
- Novi Public Library
- Online Research Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Schoology Directions for Parents and Students
- What Should I Read Next?
- Writing Tools for Students
- NMS Library Media Center, Schoology & Technology Services Smore
email@example.com Twitter: @nmslibrary
Library Media Paraprofessional